Hensly hitch worth the extra money

Is the bd3 and tc3 hitches worth the price? They look great but seems to be pricey. All opinions wanted. F250 towing a Bighorn 3570 local for now.

SilverRhino

We pretty much had to upgrade our hitch when we bought the MDT. That being said, I love the hitch and I think it is saving the trailer from taking a beating from the truck as well as the road.

AAdams

We have the TS3. It will not stop everything, but it really improves the ride. I bought it for 2 reasons. 1) Improve the ride to the truck, it does. 2) Reduce the stress to the trailer frame, I believe it does since the air bags are between the truck and trailer. I do not think there would be much difference between the function of the BD3 or TS3. Just get the one that is suitable for your trailer.

crazybanshee

If you are spending top dollar for a trailer why skimp on the hitch. They do what they claim and are worth the money . Been running mine for twelve years without an issue

porthole

Retired
If you are spending top dollar for a trailer why skimp on the hitch. They do what they claim and are worth the money . Been running mine for twelve years without an issue

I think they sure help the trailer take a less of a beating, especially on the over hang.
I also use mine to get truck bed side rail clearance when needed by maxing out the air in the bags.

But, the service of the hitch leaves a little to be desired. And I doubt I would buy another one due to the lack of maintenance that should be done and the poor customer service "after" the sale.
There are at least two other heavy duty air ride hitches on the market that do the same thing.

My issues are in the below link (signature)

OEFVET

I have to completely agree with Porthole. There are other heavy duty air ride hitches out there. I would not pay premium money on a hitch that offers poor customer service after the sale. This was a recent discovery on my part.