If I would have won....

Rodbuster

Just wanted you to know, "if I would have won" I would have bought you all a brand new 2016....hmm, well, a brand new 2016 something.

Dick

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Today would be my last day at work . . . and I probably would make it my last 'sick day' used!

danemayer

We looked at some fabulous RV sites in Cleveland, TX a couple of years ago. Nicest sites we've ever seen. Location was terrible. If we had won, I think we might have built a park with those outstanding sites, but in a good location.

porthole

Retired
CASH! I wouldn't want to be in the situation that some in IL are in when their elected officials didn't pass the budget last year for this year, so the lottery can't pay out any ticket over $600 until the budget passed. Could you imagine not getting your $43 million some year because they can't pass a budget...

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/il-lottery-sales-slump/1079866/

Or worse, stealing the money from the annuity and using it towards balancing the budget.

dlw930

I know who's going to win the next lottery....the federal treasury!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donr827

At my age I would take the lump sum and then watch all the relatives I have not seen for years show up at the front door. To their surprise I no longer live there and no forwarding address.
Don

AAdams

At my age I would take the lump sum and then watch all the relatives I have not seen for years show up at the front door. To their surprise I no longer live there and no forwarding address.
Don

If they show up at my front door, they will be at a mail forwarding address in SD, lol.