JGW RV Park in Anderson, CA

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are here on our first trip with our new 3585 and have run into 2 Greystones, a Big Country, and 2 Landmarks in this small park. We talked to one of the Greystones owners and asked if they were on the forum. He said he hadn't had any problems so he hadn't needed to visit much. I had to tell him that we do more than deal with problems on the forum.

One of the Landmarks is residential and has been here for years. They aren't much into visiting. We haven't caught up with the others yet.

Our 3585 is doing well. We have found a couple of little things for the dealer to do when we take it back for them to replace the back window blind they broke and the hydraulic leveling leg that leaks a little sometimes. HL has really improved some things since we bought our 2008 3670. Lots more comfort and functionality as well as doing a better job being neat with the wiring in the basement and cleaning up sawdust in hidden areas.

So far we love our new 5ver. It's almost 100 degrees outside and a nice 72 degrees in here without the dual ACs working hard. We can also hear ourselves think even with both units running.

Kristy

Gaffer

Glad to hear things are well with the new rig. We are slowly getting things ready for our migration south.

shelsay

Hey--glad to hear things are going well. Right now we're on San Juan Island in Puget Sound with a gorgeous water view celebrating our 50th anniversary with our kids. No we didn't bring the Landmark on the ferry, but have rented a house for the week. Dave's handling the dog separation pretty well--we left them with a sitter. Guess we could have let you take them with you two on your maiden voyage.

See you in a few weeks.

Pat and Dave

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Happy Ann. Pat and Dave! Glad to hear you are having a good time even though Sherman and Mandy aren't with you. Mark talks a big game, but there is no way we could travel with two huge dogs like you do.

Our trip went really well, but now I have to go back to work. I like my job but I love my time off!

Kristy

RVFun4Us

Hi Kristy & Mark! I hope you remember us from Klamath Falls!! We wanted to send you congratulations on your new Heartland!! Sounds like things are going well for you two! We're still doing the OR St. Park Hosting gigs here and there. And... enjoying our beautiful state while hosting and also traveling.
Congratulations again!!