Just wanted to introduce myself

Owenfamily

Hello,

Just got a new 2012 Heartland ElkRidge 34tsre. We have had a few campers but this is our first 5th wheel. I will put a picture up soon as I figured all this out. I sure I will have some quesitons but will search for them first. We live in a small town in North Texas.

David

jimtoo

Hi David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Great to have another Texan onboard. If you have questions or need help, your Heartland Family is here for you. Hope you enjoy your new Elk Ridge and you make many great memories camping.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome to the forum and the Heartland family.Hopefully we will see you around a campfire one day soon.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome to the family. There is a wealth of information on this forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Owen family! We love our Heartland product - I'm sure you will too!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
David, A big Heartland welcome to the Owen family. Feel free to ask away. Especially if you can't find something by searching. Travel Safe!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
David,

I would like to extend a warm welcome from one new member to another - I just picked up my Cyclone last month. I winter in Austin from March-May ... not northern TX but TX just the same... you will find the other owners here ready and willing to help in many ways.

Kevin

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Owen family! Which small town in North Texas? We're in Terrell, just east of the DFW metroplex. We love our ElkRidge!

Be sure to check out the Texas Chapter Heartland Rally in Canton, this October:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...lly-TX-Canton-10-7-2011-to-10-9-2011?p=154352

Would love to see y'all there!

E

jayc

Legendary Member
David welcome to Heartland ownership. As Erika said, we'd love to have you join us in Canton or at the next one in April.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome. All questions are welcome, even if they've been answered before. And the search engine leaves much to be desired, so ask and be not frustrated.

Owenfamily

We live in a small town called Northlake over my Texas Motor Speedway. I hope to make it to a rally soon.

David

Welcome Owen family! Which small town in North Texas? We're in Terrell, just east of the DFW metroplex. We love our ElkRidge!

Be sure to check out the Texas Chapter Heartland Rally in Canton, this October:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...lly-TX-Canton-10-7-2011-to-10-9-2011?p=154352

Would love to see y'all there!

E

Owenfamily

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the respones and weclome's. I called heartland the next day and was able to get the answers very fast and quick. The customer service seem to be good so far. Far as some other basic quesiton I like to research as much as I can. The only two things that I am looking into now is some x-wheel chock tire locking and a king pin stabilizer. I have seen some people use them and some don't. I am just wondering if they make a diffence when you are set up.

David
2007 Chevy Dually
2012 34TSRE ElkRidge

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the Owens! I use the X-chock with great success. I also use a kingpin stabilizer at times when we'll be set up for a while. If you have kids (and adults) moving about it will definitely help. Try to find a lightweight aluminum one, you'll thank me later!! Welcome again.

shellyd

Hi just wanted to intoduce ourselves we are the DeNaples Shelly and Pat from Kinnelon New Jersey we bought our new 2112 Elkridge in November we got it home but it was too cold to use it so we finally got it out last week. We loved it especially the extra space it afforded for us and our grandkids. The end of the month we are going for 5 weeks cross country all the way to Arizona stopping at all the great parks . can't wait to go

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and Heartland Family. This is a great place to get and give informtion about our rigs.
Consider the New Jersey Heartland Owners Rally. You will have a great time.

Peace
Dave