Just wanted to say Hello to everyone being a new member.

OldNewbie

The wife and I just bought a 2010 Cyclone and can't wait to use it for the first time. I hope to learn a lot and get good answers if I have a question. I am pretty computer savvy but this is my first Forum I joined.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi OldNewbie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi OldNewbie,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask questions. You can create a new thread in the Cyclone area or in the appropriate subsystem area. If you browse the relevant sub-forums, you may find that your question has already been answered.

We have a large collection of manufacturer manuals on the forum. You can get to them by clicking on the TOOLS tab at top of page and selecting HOM - Heartland Owner Manuals. And there are a few handy owner written user guides that may be of help. They're also accessed from the TOOLS tab by selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides.

And let me encourage you to check out the Owners Club. Join up and come to a few rallies where you'll meet like-minded people and have a great time. You can check out the upcoming rally schedule by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page.

Hope to see you down the road.

OldNewbie

First I have to learn how to navigate around in here I wasn't sure where to post my initial post and see that it was moved to a better place. Might have to bear with me till I learn more about forums I usually hangout on facebook.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Forum! Now it's time to join the Heartland Owners Club!!!
Great group of folks that will be able to answer any questions you have. Safe Travels...

'Lil Guy'

Welcome OldNewbie to the forum and to the Heartland family with the purchase of your new Cyclone. The best part of owning that HL rig is your eligible to join the Heartland Owners Club. Great people with vast amounts of knowledge that are more than willing to share info and at times to get hands on with problems while sharing your same passion for RVing. Join and attend some rallies so you can put faces to the people you get to know on this site. Believe me, you'll make lifelong friends and look forward to your next rally.
Enjoy that new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As a another Cyclone owner what model do you have? We also live in Michigan maybe we'll see down the road somewhere. Enjoy your new rig and wishing you Safe Travels.

Gtoli

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the Cyclone area in the model community forums.
What model Cyclone do you have?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland Family from a former Michiganderer (Jackson).

Maybe we'll see you at an HOC Rally either out here or back there sometime in the near future.