Kerrville, TX

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We have stayed at Buckhorn Lake Resort a couple of times. Nice place.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Don and Vickie - I agree with cookie, Buckhorn is a great place to stay and I'd choose them first. If you'd prefer to be in town, you can try Guadalupe RV.

jimtoo

Guadalupe RV is now a Yogi Bear Jellystone park and prices have really gone up. You might want to check them out first.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
We stayed at Buckhorn RV Park. Excellent park, all paved, roomy sites. It was the first RV rally we attended.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Buckhorn is a very nice park. Been to a Rally there. Be aware though of the drawback, it's right around the corner from James Avery Custom Jewelry. Costs me a bundle every time we go there.

pegmikef

Buckhorn is a very nice park. Been to a Rally there. Be aware though of the drawback, it's right around the corner from James Avery Custom Jewelry. Costs me a bundle every time we go there.

I like Johnson Creek RV Resort in Ingram. Also, there is a nice City Park (formerly Kerrville State Park) that has some full hookup pull thrus across the highway from the park headquarters in the forested section. Sites are large and well kept and price is reasonable. OK for big rigs and it is basically right in town.