Long Tow Today

Tombstonejim

Well the spot we have rented apparently is permanetly rented to some Snow Bird who is gonna be here in October.

Sooo I got to unhook everything, bring in the slides, hook up the truck. And then drive around the block and repark it all exactly three spaces from where I started.

I think it would have been easier to haul it 200 miles than to do that.

Hope that they are some really nice folks. It is gonna be hard not throw rocks.

Ohh well done and over

Rant off

Tombstonejim

Well I just had a nice PM about this post but I think I messed up the answer so I will answer here.

Yes the Rattle Snake Ranch is still there. I can see their trailer from my house and we are friends.

Actually the rattle snake place is one of the best and most missed places in southern Arizona.

Plus another neighbor has bought and rebuilt the old Gleeson jail and opened it as a muesuem.

People touring in this area might want to see:

http://www.gleesonarizona.com/

and this one I really like. I live in this ghost town most of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8kx8h4AI8

And Wineo I love the stuff too. I really like the Napa valley wine tasting on your own.

wino2

Tombstonejim, got your reply. You should do a blog on the Rattlesnake man. It is one of the most fantastic things there is to see. Just seeing all of the old items that we used in our everyday life at one time. Plus seeing all of the items that him and his wife make from the rattlesnake skin. It is truly an experience you won't forget. Post some pictures of his place. Take care and enjoy where ever you are staying. Also keep drinking that California Wine, sure need the revenue in this broke State.

wino2

Thanks, Tombstonejim, everyone who visits this thread needs to take a look at the Link, we have been there twice, and find it more fascinating each time. Both times that we have been there, no one was around. You can go in an buy things and put the cash or checks in a box outside, you are on the honor system. it is so worth a trip.

jayandhisgals

Thanks for the link on Gleeson Az. Very interesting video. Enjoyed watching it. Really made me think about how violent society use to be and how violent it still is.

wino2

jayandhisgals, take a look a the last link that Tombstonejim sent on the Rattlesnake man.