Manual for Bighorn 3875FB

Noofear

Hi everyone I just got my new 2015 Big Horn 3875FB and am very excited to be an owner however the general manual that came with is not very explanatory. I ran across the Landmark 365 owners manual which was very good I thought. Is there one similar to this for the Bighorn thanks and look forward to going to rallies and meeting all you other owners.

I also noticed that some of the owners weren't satisfied with their trailers, when you take into consideration the number of trailer sold and the number of complaints it's really not that bad. I found a couple little things but nothing that would make me bad mouth Heartland. This isn't a perfect world, just saying.

Bob

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

danemayer

I ran across the Landmark 365 owners manual which was very good I thought. Is there one similar to this for the Bighorn

Hi Noofear,

The Landmark 365 User Guide was just posted this month and I'm afraid there's no Bighorn version. But quite a bit of the LM365 content also applies to the Bighorn, so it should be somewhat helpful to you.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Yes you have to remember that unhappy people tend to complain whereas happy people do not make post about how happy they are (as a rule). Also things are bound to 'slip thorough the cracks' when manufacturing as many units as quickly as they do. The biggest thing people need to remember is Heartland RV has historically stood behind their products.

Noofear

Hi Noofear,

The Landmark 365 User Guide was just posted this month and I'm afraid there's no Bighorn version. But quite a bit of the LM365 content also applies to the Bighorn, so it should be somewhat helpful to you.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk