Matching fixtures?

rboehlke

We just received our new Bighorn and love it. One thing that seems wrong is the fact that the fixtures in the bathroom are not all the same color tones. The toliet and shower stall are both an off white color, and the sink is a bright white. Is this normal, or a mistake that we should bring to the attention of our dealer? A bathroom in a house has matching fixtures. Wouldn't that also be true of a $70,000 camper?

ChopperBill

Never really noticed that myself. After not receiving a towel bar, drip rail and/or shower seat I don't need to even think about that deal. Just going to use the bathroom for what it was intended and get the heck out of there!

sjrellis

I looked at ours and the sink is white and the toilet and shower are almond/off white. I guess it didn't ever jump out to me...for 2 1/2 years!

rboehlke

Update to all since my first thread. Heartland Customer Service really stands behind their product. After posting my thread, I was contacted by their rep and they arranged for a new sink that was delivered within the week. They said they just wanted to make my wife happy and let me enjoy camping. In this day of no service, outstanding. On a side note they told me that since 2009 they are trying to keep the color of the fixtures matching, but occasionally have problems with suppliers.

K

karykatz

Thank you for the positive feedback. Hope you enjoy your new Bighorn.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Same in our BH3670.

I will retract my statement. Our sink is white and the other fixtures are almond. I never paid any real attention to it until this last trip to the rig and actually realized the difference. Guess it's time to torch the rig for the insurance.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey gang, because this was resolved, I've moved the thread into Bighorn Interior. By the way, all three fixtures in our 07 are matching.