moving on !

I,d like to say what a bunch of great people on this forum. We have a love hate relationship with our 2008 3400re big horn. We know all rv,s have issues, we had ours like alot of you, we were going to buy a new landmark but following this forum has convinced us there are still to many problems that have continued on, along with a few new ones. Like I said we love our trailer but have to move on I just can,t continue on with all the problems. Not bashing, I wish you all the very best. Heartland has some nice unit,s and wish them the best. They have had nice growth, and a great following. I beleive thay need to pay attention to detail and listen to there owners brfore it start,s to cost them sales and beleive me it will. People will not be repeat purchaser if the problems are not addrested, I,m proof of that. Like i said great bunch of people. For those of you wondering 2011 cameo fws with full body paint, with all the bells and whistles. God bless you all and I will miss you all!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Good luck with that. Before we went for the BH, we did see a Cameo that we really liked. The construction did seem to be first order.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Best Wishes james thomas! We've seen that Cameo with the fws. Awesome looking unit. A bit much for our Bighorn budget though. Travel safe and visit our forum when you can. One of our forum folks is a Mobile Suites owner.