New 2017 super duty numbers....DROOL!!

Sniper

I have asked the Commander that under no circumstance is she to allow me to even go look at the the 2017's, and to keep me off the Ford site (because I would be on there building one :cool:). I have never really considered getting rid of my ol' faithful 2001 until I seen these new ones, but man O man do I like em'.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My truck is 2 years and 2 days old . . . and over 43,000 miles on it already!

Funny how fast they aren't new anymore . . .

MCTalley

My truck is 2 years and 2 days old . . . and over 43,000 miles on it already!

Funny how fast they aren't new anymore . . .

Ours is 11 months old and has almost 34,000 miles on it. Being full-time and having only the truck as a daily driver racks them up.

Our last one had 70k on the clock at two years when it was totaled in our accident last fall.

Bones

I have asked the Commander that under no circumstance is she to allow me to even go look at the the 2017's, and to keep me off the Ford site (because I would be on there building one :cool:). I have never really considered getting rid of my ol' faithful 2001 until I seen these new ones, but man O man do I like em'.

They are nice. When I win the lottery I'll have both.

agpopp

CDL required?? and holy cow the registration fee at least here in PA. Mine's already $505 annually for a 23,500# registration on a SRW F350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in PA and have to ask why you are registering your SRW 350 for that much weight? The truck can only gross out at 10 or 11k......that should be your reg, not gross combination weight. You're throwing away a lot of cash or no reason. Take a look at that before you renew.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just found this video to confirm that you can customize the 4 gauges across the top of the instrument cluster and a DEF gauge is one of the options.
e717d80f27b614877495e4bf0d6f4f33.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BigGuy82

You know what sucks is that the upgrade is probably computer related. I wish they would update mine and give me the extra power.

You could contact the folks at Banks Engineering and get computer, intake and exhaust mods that would increase mileage and torque and HP. Not cheap and as with any other 3rd party stuff, you might want to wait until the warranty expires. Just a thought.

Bones

You could contact the folks at Banks Engineering and get computer, intake and exhaust mods that would increase mileage and torque and HP. Not cheap and as with any other 3rd party stuff, you might want to wait until the warranty expires. Just a thought.
I could. I have 2 more years of warranty before I even think of doing anything then I have to get it past the DW

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

This is a teaser
Modesto has a F-350 Lariat. It doesn't have all of the Bell's and whistles but man what a beautiful truck.
aac9957d37ecae8d075206b973d7e9ef.jpg

3e8e1283e2b55b0ff584a572825ee815.jpg

6ed988fbd1afe4814be35175096a6dc1.jpg
1145045f9fdc20546512f25ede3b1d48.jpg

Sniper

This is a teaser
Modesto has a F-350 Lariat. It doesn't have all of the Bell's and whistles but man what a beautiful truck.
aac9957d37ecae8d075206b973d7e9ef.jpg

3e8e1283e2b55b0ff584a572825ee815.jpg

6ed988fbd1afe4814be35175096a6dc1.jpg
1145045f9fdc20546512f25ede3b1d48.jpg

I'm not allowed to look at these Jerrod, so knock it off! LOL

IronJ

There is a 350 dually here in Kalispell Montana where I am...I drove it last week when I tried to get an oil change for my truck...

It's NICE......but like I told the dealer it's just hasn't grown on me enough to trade in either of my other trucks......YET!! LOL

It was maroon...I don't like that color...had it been a black platinum....hmmmmm mmmmmmm

Lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

IronJ

How did it ride ?
I might have to go back and drive this one. Who know when I'll get to drive mine. :/

I ain't gonna lie...it was nice...ride was firm but quiet...the new frame stiffness is evident and it seems the interior has a touch more sound deadening.

The finish is very nice, and it's real evident (especially in the rear) the cab is larger...but if you've ridden in a new f150 crew cab then you know, as it's the same exact cab.

It laid down the power/torque real even and linear...it's not as neck snapping as my truck on the hotter tune but I would say it's every bit as good stock as mine is on the "street" tune..

Even with the increase in torque I still like the taller gears...especially if your yanking around a 18k+ trailer ...the 3.55 is a good in between, but for me , mine is a hauler more than a driver...so 3.73 minimum...but if/when I ever upgrade to a new dually I would get the 4.10..but that's just me and my trailer

The led headlights are not as bright as I thought...but still eons better than crappy stock halogen they had before

My wife didn't like the looks..lol...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Mburtsvt

I’m holding off until next year. Let all of the early adapters buy them. The dealers are less likely to come down much on the MSRP’s for some time. Ford will have the same promotion next year with 0% and 72 months financing - that a 5 - 8 thousand dollar savings over the course of the loan! The good news for Ram truck fans - this will put pressure on sell prices on Ram trucks. Sadly its one of the products that FCA makes any money on - with the new Ford truck on the market it forces them to cut deals on Ram trucks. Good news for some - bad for FCA. A good example is what happened to Ram 1500 sales when the new F150 came out.

Mburtsvt

My dealer gave me $7701.00 off MSRP

So what was the MSPR? If it was $77010.00 you got 10% off. You could get at least 10-15 off on a 2016. Add in the 0/72 promotion that just ended and it would be another $6700.00 off for the duration of the loan.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I want it now !!!!
I would have paid full MSRP if I had to.
My point was the dealer did have some price breaks on a brand new redesigned 2017 ford trucks.
There are some better deals on the 2016's right now that for sure.