New 3270RS

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Check the frame #. The BH # should be a 1621HD. Call HL and ask if the frame #'s are the same. I bet they are and the pinbox should work.

'Lil Guy'

I called my dealer this morning and told him to cancel the Moryde pin box. He it would work and since I get no more on the trade in I wanted to swap the pin box. If anyone knows for sure, Id like to know before it comes in.
I also told him to speed this order up and tell them I personally know the moderators and originator of this forum. I then told him not to make me go over his head.lol He did get a good laugh out of this when I said I was serious.

'Lil Guy'

I'm getting a little excited now. Really hoping our unit arrives in time for the upcoming rallys here in Texas. This will be our 42nd wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. I feel like a little kid waiting for X-mas.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm getting a little excited now. Really hoping our unit arrives in time for the upcoming rallys here in Texas. This will be our 42nd wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. I feel like a little kid waiting for X-mas.

Have you called the area rep up in Elkhart and asked for an update to see if it may be off line or what? Your local sales rep should be able to get you your vin number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GETnBYE

Happy Anniversary, Congratulations, and Merry Christmas all rolled into one pretty package. Enjoy!!!

'Lil Guy'

Our newest 'Lil Guy' has arrived. Getting ready to go to Dealer to get my 1st look at it and talk to my service hand about about the PDI. If all goes well, I should get it in our driveway later this week. Once I'm comfortable with the unit, I want to get it off the lot and remove one of their rolling part houses.lol

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our newest 'Lil Guy' has arrived. Getting ready to go to Dealer to get my 1st look at it and talk to my service hand about about the PDI. If all goes well, I should get it in our driveway later this week. Once I'm comfortable with the unit, I want to get it off the lot and remove one of their rolling part houses.lol

I was just wondering today if your new rig made it in yet or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk