bjwright

Bob & Dorothy
I am a new member and trying to learn how to navigate Heartland site. And would like to know how to retrieve the new newsletter that just come out .

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I am a new member and trying to learn how to navigate Heartland site. And would like to know how to retrieve the new newsletter that just come out .

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...Newsletter-Now-available-to-all-forum-members

go to top of page click on Owners Club.

danemayer

Hi bjwright,

Here's a link to the post that has a link to the 3Q newsletter. It's a large file, so be patient as it downloads. I think the 4Q newsletter may be coming out later this month.

As far as navigating, if you click on FORUM, you'll be taken to a partial list of sub-forums. But at the top of the list are some tabs that show various groups of sub-forums. If you click on the ALL FORUMS tab, you'll get a long page with all of the available sub-forums.

If you're looking for information about your RV, it'll either be in the Bighorn Brand Community, or in a specific sub-forum such as Plumbing.

We also have a large collection of manufacturer manuals as well as owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides. You can reach them by clicking on the TOOLS button at top of page and selecting HOM - Heartland Owner Manuals, or HUG - Heartland User Guides.

The EVENTS button brings up a list of upcoming rallies. Join the Owners Club and come to a rally - make some new friends and have a great time. You just missed a Colorado Chapter Rally in Rifle, but I'm sure they'll have a meet-and-greet or some other get together before long.

Poke around the forum. Ask some questions. Post about your adventures. Enjoy.