New owners

Jim_G

Taking delivery on our new Bighorn 3010RE tomorrow, we tried another manufacturer but are retuning to Heartland. Now the fun starts on transferring everything into the new and getting ready to enjoy.

jimtoo

Hi Jim G,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure you do a really good PDI when you go for delivery.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Mrsfish

Taking delivery on our new Bighorn 3010RE tomorrow, we tried another manufacturer but are retuning to Heartland. Now the fun starts on transferring everything into the new and getting ready to enjoy.

Hope you enjoy your 3010re as much as we do. Get out and enjoy!!

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your BH and welcome to the forum and family. Check out the HOC and get ready to meet some great people that share your passion for the RV lifestyle. By attending a rally or twenty, you can begin to put faces to the names you meet here along with great food, BS, cocktails and knowledge. You'll never have an issue with your rig at a rally without having half the group come over and help take care of it. Again, congrats on your new rig and don't be a stranger. Hope to meet you down the road.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congrats on your Big Horn!! Welcome to the forum, if you come across any questions this is the place to ask. Tons of knowledge and information will come your way. Also check out the Heartlands Owners Club, we have lots of fun at the Rallies, and come away with a large extended family.:rolleyes: Enjoy and safe travels.

Terri

jbeletti

Jim_G - welcome to the forum and congrats on your BH purchase. And a big hello from Colorado. We're in Falcon (east of COS). Where are you?

If you plan to do any traveling at all, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and join us at some rallies.

In fact, we have a rally coming up in Mancos, CO on Sept 4!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest! We hope to see you down the road sometime. Congrats on the new rig.

Rod

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This forum is the best means of information you can get. Read as much as you can.

First thing I would do if I were you is check out your tires. Make sure they are inflated to 80psi. That should be what is marked on the sidewall as max pressure.

Check to see the brand of tires you have and make sure they are not the blowmaster type that has been mounted in the past. All mfgr's use the same or similar cheap tires.

Ask all the questions you can.

BC

sinnis

We just purchased a 2008 Cyclone 5th wheel and are currently setting it up to live in while our house is being built. I'm looking for an owner's manual. the 2015 manual is readily available, but that's all I could find. Is there a single manual covering the basics for all areas of this older (2008) Cyclone?
Thank you,
Steve

danemayer

Hi sinnis,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm not aware of any repository of old versions of the owners manuals. But there's probably not too much that's different in the 2015 version.

Maybe someone with a 2008 vintage manual can scan it and post a copy for you.

sinnis

Thank you danemayer. I figured they were pretty similar. I hope no one scans a whole manual. Differences will be obvious as needed.
Thanks for your welcome!
Steve

sinnis

...and I didn't mean to hijack this thread from Jim G! My apologies! I replied to a thread called "new owners" instead of starting one. Doh.