New to Forum

goingwest

Well I hope you all don't mind a non Heartland owner joining the forum. I've heard a lot of good things about you so I though I would come on over and learn a little more about all the components of a RV since most all of them use same stuff.

Jerry

jbeletti

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a group of friendly folks here. And while we don't share a brand in common, we share a lifestyle. Happy camping :)

wdk450

Well I hope you all don't mind a non Heartland owner joining the forum. I've heard a lot of good things about you so I though I would come on over and learn a little more about all the components of a RV since most all of them use same stuff.

Jerry

Jerry:
Welcome. Yes, this forum is full of info and problems solutions applicable to most all RV's. Although rally season is just about over, SOB (Some Other Brand) owners are welcome at most all Heartland Rallies, although you will probably have to pay a small fee. Check the right side of the "Portal" page for a list of rallies. These are all clickable links to the rally's thread.

Happy RVing!!!

goingwest

I'd like to say thanks for warm welcome. I'm sure I will get a lot of good info on the Forum and maybe I can be of help to someone.
We (Gloria & Myself just got back into rving about 3 years age when I retired it had been 30 years since we had owned an RV, needless to say the rigs have changed a lot in 30 years.
First we bought a 2005 Everest 294 put new tires on it on Friday loaded it up and took of to Alaska on Monday everyone said we were crazy but we had the time of our life and not one thing went wrong on the trip we wound up doing 13800 miles on that trip with all the places we went to along the way.
Ok I'll shoot up now,some times I get carried away.

Thanks again Jerry