Newbie North Trail Owners

Well we took the plung ! as of 5/24/08 we are the Proud Owners of a 21FBS North Trial. After Hours of research and Driving to many dealers
we purchased our BABYNone From BEST BUY RVS in Richmond In.
I found the one we wanted online, called Jeff Fontaine and told him the price we would pay for the trailer ,he said NO WAY!! he called me back the next day and told me his boss said sell the trailer.
Best Buy and Jeff turned out to be A very GOOD place to buy an rv from
they laid out the red carpet and went above and beyond in evey way.
We have been camping 3 times now and have had some problems including a break-in while in storage but the dealer repaired them all in very timely manor. some things I repaired my self.
We sold our coleman pop-up to move up to the 21fbs so were not total newbies, now all we have to due is find more time for camping!!
Im also glad I found the heartland forum I wish I had more time to write
Thanks, Dale & Sherrie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dale & Sherrie, Welcome to the Heartland Family. The North Trail is a nice rig. I wish they were available 10 years ago when we had a few travel trailers. Enjoy your new toy and travel safe.

Ray & Lin & Suzi, Thank you so much for the welcome. I think we will injoy the forum
I just wish I had more time for camping and typing. I see you live in IL. your just one state away . We also have a loved pet named LEVI his mother was a cocker and dad was a Golden retriever, so we have an 36 pound short legged golden Retriever that doesn't know he is DOG , I have a few problems with the FBS and lots of questions
but will save that for another forum. thanks for the reply, happy camping

Fire123

Welcome. I bought my 28 BHS in March. I see you found the North Trail Talk site. Its a great tool for NT owners.