No manuals

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
In our Blue package there is nothing about the level up system, the flash Drive that is supplied as the OWNERS MANUAL is blank, nothing about the Air control system.

I have called HL 3 times spoke to 3 different people who said they would look after it and nothing yet.
I know we have a wiki here but where we are going today, there is no internet.
I still do not know how to operate the level up system. I do not know how to turn it on.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Go online (or link to the manuals in the Tool section) and download the .pdf manuals to your computer or iPad. Then you won’t need Internet to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

Go online (or link to the manuals in the Tool section) and download the .pdf manuals to your computer or iPad. Then you won’t need Internet to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^X2^^....download it onto your phone and you can always have it standing in front of the levelup...easy.

danemayer

Hi Chainsaw,

The control panel in the basement is turned on by pressing up and down buttons at the same time. The basement control does auto level. The interior panel also does manual leveling. Yes, that seems backwards, but for some reason Lippert thought it was a good idea.

When you have better internet, you can get the manual in this folder.

You can ignore the information in the manual about the App. Heartland hasn't taken up Lippert's WiFi interface.

LBR

Everyone here should have this App on their phones for reference...its called myLCI.

Here's a few snapshoots to show the app and all of Lipperts support catagories.
d0bf15d5fd9662e3a002731fb94bba16.jpg
fbacf301a60e06bc9466e8273e729b54.jpg
c2b44fb8cff800459fbd66199da08080.jpg

Gary521

I have a 2017 Bighorn, don't know about 2018. I have an instruction label for the Levelup stuck to the basement door next to the Levelup. My door opens up so its hard to see if you are not looking for it. Check the door for this instruction label.

Chainsaw

Nope nothing there and the control inside the storage does not work at all. I tried the auto level and each button there. No joy. There is a switch on the control panel but that turns on the lights in the storage compartment

danemayer

Do you have a tablet control panel inside the trailer - mounted on the wall maybe? It has a power switch bottom center.

If it also won't turn on, and you have power to the coach, I would say a fuse must be blown. Maybe an inline fuse somewhere.

CoveredWagon

Nope nothing there and the control inside the storage does not work at all. I tried the auto level and each button there. No joy. There is a switch on the control panel but that turns on the lights in the storage compartment

There is a button the level up panel the turns on the control panel. It’s not a real switch.
There are also instruction 90 degrees from the panel on the front wall of the basement below the yellow sticker.

188C4026-9B7F-4E6C-873D-92B01EF71DDE.jpgD6458F2E-3627-46C7-BD78-F6B2AE119A6C.jpg

Chainsaw

Still trying to figure the thermostat,

Ours is in celsius, we live in Canada but have all thermostats in the house in Fahrenheit as it is easier to control the heating and cooling ( in our opinion ).

We used to fight about too hot or too cold, then I changed the thermostat to fahrenheit and no more grief.

I find that the trailer is too hot at 21 and too cold at 20.
I would like to change the thermostat so we can live comfortably. Do I need a new one from the USA or is this one adjustable?

We have no manuals and there is nothing in tools above that covers this.
As indicated we have a 2018 3760 EL.

Have called and emailed the factory but have not received a call back or email.

kowAlski631

There are thermostat manuals in the tools section. Look there for your manufacturer. You might need to look around for the correct one. I know on our Dometic, we push the +&- keys at the same time to toggle through settings.

jbeletti

Don - if you have the new small, square t-stats that have the capacitive touch buttons..

With the t-stat on (any mode), press the up and down arrows once, at the same time. This is the C/F toggle.