Official HOC Member

Buckeye

Re: Official Member

Got mine yesterday as well. Will put the plaque on my ladder when I head down to Longs,SC next month. Got to get away from this miserable Ohio weather.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader

Got mine yesterday as well. Will put the plaque on my ladder when I head down to Longs,SC next month. Got to get away from this miserable Ohio weather.

Hey Buckeye, now that you are official and will already know your way to Longs, SC, how about making plans to join us in Sept. 2014 for the SC Chapter Rally at Willow Tree in Longs. I think the weather I OH is probably miserable in Sept. to! lol. We would love to have you join us!

Phil

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired

Welcome aboad Yport and Buckeye to the plaque holders part of the Heartland Owners Club. Display your plaques proudly.

Buckeye

Hi Phil, We have been going down to Longs for the past few years and Willow Tree is a great campground. We keep our Elkridge in storage there and they will put it on our site on the day we arrive. That way I don't have to drive my gas hog 2500HD with the 8.1 engine back and forth. Maybe you could suggest a few areas in SC that are within a day trip of Longs. I will think abut heading back down in September for the rally.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader

Hi Phil, We have been going down to Longs for the past few years and Willow Tree is a great campground. We keep our Elkridge in storage there and they will put it on our site on the day we arrive. That way I don't have to drive my gas hog 2500HD with the 8.1 engine back and forth. Maybe you could suggest a few areas in SC that are within a day trip of Longs. I will think abut heading back down in September for the rally.

Buckeye,

Have you been down to Charleston yet? A lot of great things there. We did a rally there a couple of years ago. Carriage rides. ghost tours, Plantation tours, walking tours, Gardens, Tea Plantation just to name a few.

Buckeye

Thanks for the suggestions. We will be down there for three months so we will have time to travel to Charleston. Thanks Phil, we appreciate the social security checks.

JanAndBill

Must have been a bunch of us went through at the same time. We just got our stuff as well.