Outside lights

Bob Vaughn

Now how can you turn on the outside lights, the one over the docking station and the one at the corner of the 5th wheel if you don't have the remote control handy??:cool:

archbarb

If I'm understanding correctly, on our 3250TS the switch is located inside the cabinet where the other switch's are above the kitchen counter. It's marked Security on the switch plate.

Archie

Bob Vaughn

If I'm understanding correctly, on our 3250TS the switch is located inside the cabinet where the other switch's are above the kitchen counter. It's marked Security on the switch plate.

Archie
That was the first place I looked.....I do not have a switch there marked Security....I do have a switch marked "Shower" but that turns on lights in the overhead in the living room....

Bob Vaughn

I wonder if there is a small remote that could learn the code to turn on the scare lights that is small enough to carry on my key ring????

olcoon

I do have a switch marked "Shower" but that turns on lights in the overhead in the living room....

I can't help myself...When you flush the stool, does water come out of the kitchen sink? Almost sounds like the switches were mis-labeled.