Parts order time lapse?

Jimmy

My dealer ordered a lug nut and some small clips that hold the window screens in, This was over a month ago, how long does it it take for this type of item to ship?

Thanks!

Jimmy

My dealer ordered a lug nut and some small clips that hold the window screens in, This was over a month ago, how long does it it take for this type of item to ship?

Thanks!

Parts came in today, I even got a phone call from the factory in Elkhart.
Great service! General R.V. in Orange Park Fl. has great customer service also.

ChopperBill

Just thought I would add this. I have been a parts manager in the farm equipment business for about 45 years. If everyone is doing there job I can get ANY part in the 48 states with in 4 days standard ground, 3 days for close warehouses. Faster with other, more expensive options. Back ordered out of stock parts provide problems. I know some dealers only order once a week so if you order your parts the day after there order was placed you are SOL for another week. I ordered parts EVERY day. Customers have no problem paying honest freight charges to get their parts in a timely fashion. If it takes a month to get in stock parts someone is not doing their job or they are poorly under staffed.