Question about TV Mount in Storage Compartment

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
I apologize in advance, but I am a Heartland 2011 Bighorn 3610RE owner, I just don't have my VIN number to enter the other forum.

I thought maybe my question could be answered here though. Our unit has a TV mount in the lower storage compartment. Does Heartland sell the arm that mounts on the TV and then slides over the TV mount bracket? I'm hoping to install a 26" flat screen in the lower compartment and thus far my shopping for an arm has only turned up different arm/bracket configurations.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Craig Zinter

Your best bet would be to call Heartland Customer Service.
One other thing to consider is that depending on costs of the arm, maybe buying two mounts at, say Best Buy, might be another alternative.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

K

karykatz

Craig,

The bracket in the basement is designed to take the bedroom TV off its bracket and move to the basement. If you are looking to get a new TV just for the basement any swing arm mount will work. The backer where we mount the bracket will support a 26" TV. I hope this helps.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

Dave and Kary,
Thanks for the replys. I'll continue to look for the same arm/mount system, but if no luck, it's nice to know we can switch out with any arm/bracket system.
Z.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

The Key Largo did not come with a mount at all. Since the Bedroom TV is a 32". I used one that we had from the house. It is nice since we can swing it out fully and adjust a lot. Makes adjusting due to the sunlight pretty easy.