Questions about the TR31 QBBH

My husband and I are interested in the 2014 TR 31 QBBH. I have read a few reviews and there seems to be a few problems with the microwave, plumbing and electrical work. I wanted to be sure from owners before I took the advise of just few bad reviews. The floor plan and price are in line with what we are looking for. If no one owns one then any advise would help. Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi Americasweets,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

As you know..no product is perfect. But Heartland is trying to make the best unit on the market and getting close. As far as basic structure, you wont find any better and as these things move down the road you will find issues sometimes, usually nothing bad. For microwaves,, I can't say as I have heard to many complaints on those, there are thousands out there and I'm sure some could have a problem. Plumbing and electrical is usually caused by our good highways, but like most of the problems that come up, they are very minor. Usually something shaking loose.

You will get more replies from some of our other members soon.

Jim M