Repairs at 2007

Tom of Ypsi

I have been searching this forum for a work order form for the 2007 rally. I thought at one time there was a form to fill out and e-mail to the comany that is doing the repairs. Also does anyone know how entailed the repairs are going to be? I am thinking that I may have my water tank looked at and repaired if it is sagging plus I have the vent fan in the stool room that works when it wants to.

jpmorgan37

Hi Tom;
I don't know about this year, but last year the repairs that were done at the rally were of the minor nature. I made an appointment at RS for some service work to be done before the rally. I think that if you have anything that is going to take some time, that might be your best route. I haven't seen a work order form for this year yet.
John

jbeletti

HiTom,

We are nearly complete in the creation of an online form that can be filled out and submitted. So far, there is only one couple that does not have online access and a form will be mailed to them.

We expect to push the form notice out to all registered attendees and to have it available as a link on the rally website sometime in March.

Chuck (cbMidland) will be reviewing all of the forms before they go to Heartland so what we give them is within the scope of what can be done at the rally and to chase down any missing or ambiguous information etc.

That all said, if your water tank is sagging, like John mentioned, that repair may have to be taken care of in the shop. Chuck or I will verify this before the notice goes out.

Thanks Tom.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

John and Jim,

Thanks for the replies and I will be on the lookout for any and all info about the rally. By the time the rally rolls around Judy and I should be fulltimers and we just do not want or need any surprises so I may have RS look the coach over from stem to stern.