Replacement Shower Parts

crmfghtr

Hi everyone,
Opened the Landmark Key Largo today to ready it for a trip, and noticed both shower door handles lying in the shower. I also noticed the shower hose connection at the wall was cracked. Is this a silicone that holds the handles on-to the three pane glass door? Anyone experience the same issue and how did you fix it. Also is that a Oxygenics Shower head and hose? Can I get a over the counter replacement a CW or?
Thanks

CrossWay

I'm not sure what holds those handles onto the glass doors, but I can tell you how they got on the floor. When we first got our Landmark Savannah we thought we had securely locked the shower doors prior to departure. We discovered later we hadn't really pushed the latch down hard and fast, so the doors came loose. Going down the road the three heavy glass doors were sliding back and forth. The tempered glass survived but the handles were sheared off by the flying doors. When we got back to our dealer, they reinstalled the handles, so I don't know exactly what they used to stick them back on...probably some kind of silicone product.
As to the shower head, we just replaced the original shower head with an Oxygenics. We love it! But we did discover the combo water connection/shower head holder that comes with the Oxygenics unit did not work. I wouldn't let the shower head aim far enough down. We also didn't like the chrome/plastic hose that came with the new satin nickel shower head, so we just used the original satin nickel hose with the new Oxygenics shower head, in the original holder, and life is good.
Hope this helps.

CrossWay

Discovered this thread ,Shower Door Handles Have Come Off , on Page 9 of this sub-forum. Looks like RV Goop may be a solution to the shower handle re-attachment.
I forgot to mention before, we got our Oxygenics shower head at Lowes.
Happy Trails, Gene