River vista rv

yepuhuh

Looking at purchasing a rv lot here. Any recommendations? It is just north of Dillard ga where this morning it is 52 degrees!

yepuhuh

We really like the area and amenities. The lot we picked out is very nice and more spacious than some we have seen. The only heartburn I have is the price. It is very pricey but once paid it only cost me 110 a month to live there until? My mortgage payment is about 13 times that and it is just me and the wife.

My wife and I are discussing all the details and I need assurance she will be happy. Our last child is going in the navy in novemeber and we really don't need the house any more. PLus I'm not getting any younger to have to do maintenance......

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The price is kinda high for what you're getting. We got a 80x30 concrete pad on 45x110 foot lot, full hookups, underground irrigation, all landscaping and a 12x24, roughed in and finished on the outisde coach house for 62K. The difference is it's in south Texas and is a 55+ community. There is also a beautiful club, fitness center, laundry, pool, hot tub...you name it included.

On another note, don't forget to add property tax, utilities, etc. to your monthly maintenance dues when figuring your monthly living expenses...