Road Warrior - bubble level for fifth wheel

When i bought my 2011 RW305 it did not have a bubble level on the hitch or anywhere
else. The standard plastic cover has two screws on the front of the hitch. Can anyone recommend an easy screw on bubble level for this HeartLand RW305? I went to our local RV and they did not have anything on this as they are not a dealer for Heartland.
Thanks,
Leigh

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: ATF: Road Warrior - bubble level for fifth wheel

When i bought my 2011 RW305 it did not have a bubble level on the hitch or anywhere
else. The standard plastic cover has two screws on the front of the hitch. Can anyone recommend an easy screw on bubble level for this HeartLand RW305? I went to our local RV and they did not have anything on this as they are not a dealer for Heartland.
Thanks,
Leigh

I don't think there is a bolt on bracket for a bubble level for the plastic pin cover. Some folks have made their own brackets to work with those big blue bubble levels. I just have a small graduated level on the side wall near the LP compartment and another on the front wall next to the landing gear switch.
I like the graduated levels because they let you know how many inches either side needs to be raised to get level. Yes I have to get out of the rig to look at the level, but only once.

SilverRhino

Thanks,
Leigh

I made my own bracket to mount one of the large bubble levels to the pin box cover using the two screws on the top surface.

Finally Mounted PinBox Level

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I'll be moving this thread into the modifications area. It's not really a factory related question and more of a modification to a stock pin box cover.