SD 3300QS Chateau Decor and New Graphics starting August 27,

mac26s

Please confirm the title/subject. I'd be happy to hear a confirmation by Heartland RV, Sundance division. I did not find ans. @heartlandrv.com.

I ordered the SD3300QS w/ Chateau Decor and was told production would start end of August. I was also told by my salesman that I would get the new graphics and he sent me pics. The new graphics look great. However, he added "I think".

2013 SD Chateau Decor-jpg.jpgNew SD Graphics 2 (2).jpgNew Sundance Graphics (3).jpgNew SD Graphics 1 (2).jpg

I am confident that I will get the Chateau Decor but "I think" leaves me in doubt about the new graphics package w/ painted front cap, & matching lower quarter panel, rear wall, and slide side walls.

I'd wait for the Graphics change if it was to follow the Decor change in timing.

danemayer

Hi mac26s,

Factory people do monitor the forum, but may not see every post. Give Heartland a call at 877-262-8032 and ask for Sundance Sales to discuss.

mac26s

Sundance new graphics and Decors, including Chateau started production August 20, 2012. An example, w/ pics, of the finished product can be found at: link removed

Last edited by a moderator: