Sheets (for 24BHS) and bunk rail

trozmar

We are new owners of a North Trail 24BHS and I'm trying to find the best (most cost-effective) solution for sheets (both for the bunks and the bed). I Do you just use full or queen sheets for the bunks and tuck under the access? Or use flat sheets and fold them under?

We are also trying to find a rail or something cover the bunk openings. We have two fairly wild sleeper that we don't want falling out of the beds.

danemayer

Hi trozmar,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here so I'm sure you'll get some feedback shortly.

Domi

Trozmar,

Congrats on the new North Trail. We only have the one bed and we use a set of queen sheets of mid price range from Wal-mart. I think they were about 20 bucks for the set. They work well and are comfortable. I like the fitted sheet on the bottom as it does not come un-tucked. It can be a bit of a pain to make but since I don't do it every week t is not to much trouble.

On the bunks I saw a thread on here about someone making a rail for them. You might try a search and see what come up.

Good luck and enjoy the North Trail.

John