Slide Adjustment Front to Back

JanAndBill

On our 2013 - 3260EL the kitchen slide out on the passenger side is full inch closer to the cut out on the front, than on the back. Wouldn't have noticed it if the wiper seal hadn't started hanging up and not flipping out when I put the slide out. Is it normal for there to be this much difference, or has something moved on me?

danemayer

Maybe something's blocking the back. It's easy for stuff to fall on the floor and get caught in the slideout.

cableman

When we bought our north trail, the slide was out of adjustment so far the trim caught on a cabinet knob. We had it adjusted at the dealer and never had another issue other than I got a replacement piece of trim and never put it on. i would have it adjusted and then there is no worries. It was an easy fix for those guys, 15 min.

JanAndBill

Maybe something's blocking the back. It's easy for stuff to fall on the floor and get caught in the slideout.

Nothing blocking the slide. The gap difference I'm talking about is front to back. Like the whole slide is to far forward. The dealer was supposed to look at this, because the wiper seal on top of this slide will not flip out either. Dealer claims they looked at it and determined there was a defective seal. I am assuming that they will adjust this slide at the time they fix the top seal.

danemayer

If it wasn't like that from day one, maybe take a look at the hardware under the slide to see if something's loose.