Stink bug trap DIY

GETnBYE

Putting this here as it is a DIY project?? Mod, please move if needed.

I saw this video and with an up coming rally, I am going to try to make one.
We saw tons of these bugs in the fall at Pigeon Forge last year and if any are still there I will be prepared.
I will let you know if it works if we see the stinkers.

Kbvols

Awesome! Thank You for sharing. We spend several weeks in Tn during football season and inevitably always wind up with a bunch of these little pests. I can't stand the creepy little buggers.

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rodbuster

Anita, that sounds great....now, if you could only come up with something for when Wayne takes his golf shoes off.

Dick

danemayer

Watched the video. This looks like a great idea. Very easy to construct and it looks like it's very effective.

olcoon

So Wayne, what are you going to do with them once they are trapped? I know you can sell coon, beaver, otter, and even skunk hides, but what in L are you going to do with stink bugs. Does someone down there buy them & do something with them? What do they do with them? I can skin about any critter but for the life of me I can't figure out how you would skin a bug!!! BTW with the mild winter this year I was able to dig a bunch of post holes, and now have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 cords of them stacked out back. If you know anyone who needs some, have them contact me...I'll even pay for shipping via USPS, or UPS!!!:rolleyes:;):angel:

GETnBYE

So Wayne, what are you going to do with them once they are trapped? I know you can sell coon, beaver, otter, and even skunk hides, but what in L are you going to do with stink bugs. Does someone down there buy them & do something with them? What do they do with them? I can skin about any critter but for the life of me I can't figure out how you would skin a bug!!! BTW with the mild winter this year I was able to dig a bunch of post holes, and now have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 cords of them stacked out back. If you know anyone who needs some, have them contact me...I'll even pay for shipping via USPS, or UPS!!!:rolleyes:;):angel:

What to do with them.......maybe see if they pop when you put them in the campfire. Free fireworks!!