EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Country Music Hall of Fame is the drop off point the bus service is now using.

Nabo

Valerie - the Country Music Hall of Fame is between 4th & 5th Ave and a little over 2 blocks from the Ryman.

T-Shirt orders - if you would like to order t-shirts, the orders need to be in by this coming Friday, Sept 25th. Cost is reasonable at $10 for sizes small to extra large (s-xl) and $12 for xxl and xxxl.

VKTalley

Valerie - the Country Music Hall of Fame is between 4th & 5th Ave and a little over 2 blocks from the Ryman.

T-Shirt orders - if you would like to order t-shirts, the orders need to be in by this coming Friday, Sept 25th. Cost is reasonable at $10 for sizes small to extra large (s-xl) and $12 for xxl and xxxl.

Yup, it's a block south of Broadway on 4th with the Ryman a half a block north on 4th.

Nabo

Food Update: The club will be providing chicken tenders for the potluck dinner Saturday evening (17th), plates & utensils. Bring a side dish or dessert to share. Also bring your favorite beverage.

Continental breakfast, fruit juice and coffee will be in the rally hall Saturday and Sunday morning.

Nabo

Prayers are needed for:

Malcolm and Valerie Talley - accident while traveling with their camper. They are both fine but the truck and trailer didn't fair as well. There is a thread already started with more information. Look for "Prayers for Malcolm & Vallerie".
Tom and Gerry Weber - Gerry had some surgery earlier this month and unfortunately the doctors wont release her to come to the rally. Pray for a speedy recovery. They have had to cancel coming to the TN Rally.

Great News: Mike Williams has been released by the doctors - YEAH - therefore they didn't have to cancel and will be attending.

MCTalley

Since I will pretty much have to be in Nashville during the rally, if we don't have a trailer to bring we'll probably rent a camping cabin. There are several near or in the middle of the rally sites. I'll try to determine that as soon as possible. If this ends up being the case, we'll make sure someone in the group gets first dibs on our RV spot.

jjwink

Just a reminder for Heartland Gives Back- our charity is Nashville Rescue Mission. You can read more about what they do on their web page www.Nashvillerescuemission.org. They have asked us to help with these needs: men and women's cotton underwear sizes L and XL, XL twin sheets, and used, clean winter coats( all sizes)

Nabo

I agree tracks - less than 2 weeks. WOW has time flew. Can't wait to see everyone.

Don't forget about the Heartland Gives Back project for the Nashville Rescue Mission. If you have any used men, women or children coats, bring them. With winter coming on, the Mission needs as any as possible. They also need twin sheets and underwear so if you can help in any way, it will be greatly appreciated.

jjwink

Heartland Gives Back at our TN Rally-- Closet cleaning time- Nashville Rescue Mission needs all your gently used men's and women's winter coats. They can also use gloves, scarves, hats and hoodies. Another need is men and women's cotton underwear sizes L & XL.

ncc1701e

A little up date for those of us who chase that little white ball around. I have tee times for two groups Friday, Oct. 16th @ 9:50A. We will play at Two Rivers Golf Links which is just across Briley Parkway about a mile south of Opry Miles. 9:50 was the earliest tee time available for two tee times back to back. There are six of us signed up.

Plan right now is to play two threesomes as teams.

Nabo

Thanks for the update on the golfers Tom. I will update the first post with this info.

MCTalley

We won't be able to make the Opry. If someone wanted to go and didn't get in on the tickets, please feel free to use ours. Our latest plan is to arrive at the KOA on Friday. I need to call them and tell them we won't be there on Sunday.

jjwink

Time to clean your closet or go shopping. Heartland Gives Back to The Nashville Rescue Mission with gently used winter coats, hoodies, hats, scarves or new men's and women's cotton underwear Sizes L and XL. We will have a speaker from the Mission with us Saturday night to explain their services to the Nashville homeless.

MCTalley

We won't be able to make the Opry. If someone wanted to go and didn't get in on the tickets, please feel free to use ours. Our latest plan is to arrive at the KOA on Friday. I need to call them and tell them we won't be there on Sunday.

We have a taker on the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.