Sundance in Cortez CO

jayc

Legendary Member
We went into Cortez Colorado today for our grocery run and saw a Sundance being pulled by a gray Chevrolet PU. I also noticed a Landmark parked in the Priest Gulch RV park where we are staying, but no one has been at home.

hcriddle

I saw a big horn pulled by a white Ford F350 SRW about 8:30 this morning headed west on Hwy 90 in Hondo, Texas turned north on 173.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Jay,

I wish it was a Cyclone being pulled by a blue Chevy you had seen! I love SW Colorado! Where I am currently in Nebraska, we have corn and, well...more corn. Oh yeah, there's corn here, too! Wish I was looking at mountains unstead!:(

jayc

Legendary Member
HT,
The mountains are beautiful here and this park is pretty unbelievable. The Dolores river runs right through it and my trailer is about 10 feet from the river.

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    704.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    695.9 KB · Views: 30

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello jayc, What a great campsite to be in,looking very peaceful "You the man"! TRAVELER07

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
It was (sniff) hard enough on me, just (sniff) knowing you were there. After seeing the (sniff) photos, through teary eyes, I now (sniff) hate corn even more! (Bawling uncontrollably!)
boohoo.gif

Absolutely beautiful location! Enjoy!

jayc

Legendary Member
We're going to be here until just before the snow starts to fly, October 1. Then down to the balloon festival in Albuquerque and then back to Houston for the rally on the 15th.

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
We're going to be here until just before the snow starts to fly, October 1. Then down to the balloon festival in Albuquerque and then back to Houston for the rally on the 15th.
What a gorgeous location. I have that on the list of "one day we will visit"