Tampa RV show

Rodbuster

Good morning,

For the past three years, my wife and I have been wanting to go to this show, but for some reason or another we just couldn't make it. This year, we will be there.

The reason for this note is to let those of you that are also attending know where we will be staying. I would really enjoy meeting and shaking hands with some of the people that have been so patient with me and that have helped me out so much with my RV questions. I've been trying to familiarize myself to RVing for many year before actually buying one. This past year when we bought our Key Largo, I found out that there was plenty more that I had to learn. This forum has been a blessing to me.

We are staying at Hillsborough River State Park in Thonotosassa, FL., which is just a few miles outside of Tampa. We will be in site # 110.

Thank you again for all your help....I'm sure there will be more questions.
Rodbuster

Bobby A

Good morning,

For the past three years, my wife and I have been wanting to go to this show, but for some reason or another we just couldn't make it. This year, we will be there.

The reason for this note is to let those of you that are also attending know where we will be staying. I would really enjoy meeting and shaking hands with some of the people that have been so patient with me and that have helped me out so much with my RV questions. I've been trying to familiarize myself to RVing for many year before actually buying one. This past year when we bought our Key Largo, I found out that there was plenty more that I had to learn. This forum has been a blessing to me.

We are staying at Hillsborough River State Park in Thonotosassa, FL., which is just a few miles outside of Tampa. We will be in site # 110.

Thank you again for all your help....I'm sure there will be more questions.
Rodbuster

Come to the owners table inside the main events bldg. at the show, you will meet some of us. Congrat on the Key Largo and being part of the Heartland family.

Rodbuster

Thank you for your reply Bobby A. I will most certainly stop by the owners table.

My wife and I would like to join the "Owner's Club". Will we be able to do that at the owner's table and receive all the necessary paperwork to become members?

Thank you
Rodbuster

jbeletti

Rodbuster,

We can help you apply for club membership at the show. Find Julie or I in the Special Events Center building near the center of the show, in the Landmark/Bighorn indoor display.

You club kit and badges will be sent to you though - we don't have that stuff with us.

Jim

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Rodbuster,

Michael and I will be at the Tampa Show as well, working most of the day on Saturday - look for us at the Heartland display. We'd love to meet another Key Largo owner! Hope to see you then!

Wintering in Clermont, Florida. Lots of Hartland products at this resort. 8-10 of us going to Tampa RV Show Thursday. Always have a good time.

Aristakat

hope to see some of your all on Friday, my neighbor who got us into 5th wheels can only go Fri so we plan on going all day Friday..

Jamie

will there be info about joining heartland owners club at display ?

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Jamie - Find the Landmark/Bighorn display (indoors) and there will be a table set up with volunteer owners and they will be able to help you get started with the Owners Club! Have fun!

Bobby A

ITS FINALLY HEAR !!! Can't wait, Lisa & I just love to be part of the Owners table. Stop and say HI, we will be there Wed. & Thurs, 2 to 6.

Bobby A

Rodbuster

Got to where we are staying (Hillsboro State Park...about 12 miles from the fairgrounds) yesterday about 2PM. It's 8:30AM right now and we'll be leaving for the RV show in about 20 minutes. Really looking forward to it.

We are also looking forward to meeting some of the "Heartland Family". If you see a tall good looking guy with a really cute little lady on his arm, that will be my wife and I...come over and say Hi.

Rodbuster

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Got to where we are staying (Hillsboro State Park...about 12 miles from the fairgrounds) yesterday about 2PM. It's 8:30AM right now and we'll be leaving for the RV show in about 20 minutes. Really looking forward to it.

We are also looking forward to meeting some of the "Heartland Family". If you see a tall good looking guy with a really cute little lady on his arm, that will be my wife and I...come over and say Hi.

Rodbuster

Debra and I are very jealous. Have fun! We hope to be there next year.

jbeletti

Well - the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa is now history. I want to thank all 26 Heartland Owners Club member volunteers. You did great and we had fun too. Thank you!

We also met a great many product owners and club members as well as did our part to share the club with prospects.

Fun stuff - thanks everyone!

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are back on Jersey soil and want to thank everyone for your welcoming and hospitality. It was fun to be a part of such a major production. Florida knows how to put on an rv show!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We too are back at our home stead! I say home stead since we had our HOME with us in Tampa. We had such a great time helping out such a great company! I hope it was a successful show for Lazyday's since they are a great dealer! They have been good to us. I hope that everyone gets home safe and that we can do that again soon.

Oh by the way, on the way home we saw quite a few Heartlands on the road today, we even saw Kevin and Nelly! We even saw that New Horizon Fifth Wheel from the show. They had not sold it but had a guy on the phone that really was interested.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
What is this about an armadillo pulling a covered wagon? Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Rodbuster

Been trying to get to this RV show for years, this year we finally made it...and glad we did. What a super show it was.

Looked at a few gadgets, then spent a few bucks on a few gadgets. Looked at a few more gadgets, then spent a few more bucks. Then my wife and I made it over to the Heartland display. We met Jim B. .....he really cleaned me out, we joined the Heartland Owners Club. Actually, we met two great people at that display, Jim Beletti and Ron Dickerson (Regional Sales Manager). Ron answered quite a few questions that my wife and I had about our unit. He even made a couple of calls to the factory to address our concerns. Jim was equally helpful and easy to talk to. I even had Jim on his back crawling under one of the units to show me how to check connections for my cable TV. Thank you very much, Jim and Ron.

On the second day of the show, I spotted Ron at a different display. My wife and I kinda snuck up on him and when I got right in back of him I said in a pretty loud voice, "That will be the day I ever buy a Heartland product". Well, I gotta tell you, I'm glad that he wasn't carrying coffee or something back to his crew...somebody would have gotten very wet. He turned to me and fortunately recognized me and we both had a good laugh. He's a good sport with a good sense of humor.

Had a great time
Dick and Fran