Texas Newbie

KRCyclone

Purchased a 2014 Cyclone 3110 Memorial weekend. Finally made our 1st trip out to Galveston this past weekend. We enjoyed having our own place to come back to but disappointed in a few things the factory QC should have observed. All in all a good trip. Hope to pick up a few pointers here. Looking forward to our next trip in 2 weeks to the Piney Woods in East Texas.

danemayer

Hi KRCyclone,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I see you're in Texas. Consider joining us at a North or South Texas Chapter Rally in October (or at both). There'll be a bunch of us there having a great time.

North Chapter Rally in Canton October 11-13
South Chapter Rally in Beaumont October 18-20

Mizmary

Congratulations!! We have a cyclone and love it. Hopefully you got everything taken care of. Everyone here is great about helping with anything that didn't. :-D

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just got back from Toledo. Stayed on Louisiana side but skied on the Texas side. We like ba stienhagen lake area...aka **** b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travis_g

Just saw your post. We are on the west shore of lake Jacksonville. We're here for a wedding this weekend but will PM you next time we're in. :D

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just saw your post. We are on the west shore of lake Jacksonville. We're here for a wedding this weekend but will PM you next time we're in. :D

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

My aunt and uncle used to have a place on the east side of lake J'ville. They moved to whiteoak for awhile and just bought a place on lake Palestine to fix up now. I still have a cousin in Bullard as well but the other two cousins live in the dfw metroplex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! Another Texan! Be sure to look into joining the Owners Club with a free introductory membership and joining us at Rally! There is one coming up in October and another in the Spring.

Enjoy your Heartland! And feel free to ask questions, and share photos here on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk