Thinking of trading Bighorn 3055 on new Bighorn 3585

J.B.

We are thinking of trading our Bighorn 3055 on an new 2013 Bighorn 3585 (new floor plan). Any thoughts or advice?

jimtoo

Hi J.B.,

I think your wife will really like it,, more room in the kitchen...more storage in the kitchen area.. and another thing is the recliners are side by side across from the TV. It looks really good,, not to mention another 4 ft. of living area.

The only thing I see that might be a problem... no place to put the toilet paper :( But you will come up with something.. :)

Jim M

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We are thinking of trading our Bighorn 3055 on an new 2013 Bighorn 3585 (new floor plan). Any thoughts or advice?

My husband and I had looked into this model and loved it and was planning on upgrading when the time came but instead we were able to settle in a Landmark. Our friends just bought a new 3585 and they love it the kitchen gives you so much room in the cabinets and drawers. My one recommendation is if you can switch out recliners for theater seating it would be a better move one complaint my friend has is that the recliners move too much into the side wall. Good luck in your decision making

J.B.

Thank you for your replies about the Bighorn 3585. We did make the trade and are looking forward to our first trip.
J.B.

jimtoo

Hey J. B.,.,

Welcome aboard with the new 3585 Bighorn. I'm sure you will love it. Now,,,, good luck on getting everything transferred. That is a lot of work. :)

Jim M