Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great Rally :). We had a great time seeing old friends but also making soooo many new ones. Travel safely and hope to see everyone down the road.

PS - Thanks Jim to you and all your staff. Great job everyone.

Lou_and_Bette

Thank you Jim, Dave, Julie, Terry,Kevin and everyone that helped to make another great rally. Your hard work is appreciated. Bette and Lou

Lindstrom1950

Re: Rally Day One Recap for Friday and Alerts for Sunday

This was our first National Rally and we had a great time. Thanks to Jim, Julie, Kevin, Terry and the rest of the gang for all their hard work, especially under the scenes. We look forward to more good times in the future. Hope to see you down the road sometime soon. Best wishes to all new coach owners!

olcoon

Re: Rally Day One Recap for Friday and Alerts for Sunday

Sally & I also had a great time, & we'll add our thanks to all the core team for their hard work & efforts before, during, & after the rally! I know some are on the way to at least 1 other rally, safe travels & have a good time. We are spending a few days in Reston, VA with Mike & Joanna Burnstein and they are going to be our tour guides for some of the highlights of Washington, DC. Going to be fun & interesting! When we got back from supper tonight there was a new Sundance parked near us. They had just bought it in MO, and got their "PDI" at a KOA just outside Kansas City! We told him about the club & offered to help & answer any questions if needed.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim and everyone else I too want to say thank you as well for everything y'all did to put this on. This was our first national rally as well as our first rally period. We had a blast and are hooked now. We are also met a lot if new friends like Bette, Jamie W, Val T, Terry H, Kevin and others. Can't wait to see y'all in the road in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Great Rally :). We had a great time seeing old friends but also making soooo many new ones. Travel safely and hope to see everyone down the road.

PS - Thanks Jim to you and all your staff. Great job everyone.

Hi Byrd, I realized early Sunday morning that we were together (Tennessee rally) for Mother's Day weekend and again (Urbanna) for Father's Day weekend. :)

porthole

Retired
And not just any song - Wipeout !!!!

Not to forget to mention that Deb Bylinski gave a drum lesson to the band.
Awesome Deb.

vavu8ebu.jpg

Toccoatravelers

Just a quick post to say Congratulations on a great rally. Had a great time and we can't wait until the next one! Jim, Julie and team did a fabulous job. Hope everyone has safe travels. Until next time friends!!

porthole

Retired
So, if it took half a dozen to fix an electrical failure - how many should it take to pop in a stained glass window?

The "Usual Cast of Characters" part deux

Caption Contest Challenge 2 ?

DSCN0093 copy.JPG

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
One to hold the glass, one to hold the screw driver and 4 to turn the coach to tighten screws. Yeah, thats it I am sure.

dennych1

I would like to say that this is the best Heartland Rally I have every gone to. Wait it is our first. Barbara and I had a great time. We got to meet so many new friends, most names I cant remember but a few I do remember.(Nelly Muffins, Linda Poodles) and so many more. I am the worst with names. I could go on and on but all I can say is what a great great time. Everything was so well organized. Hope to meet some of you down the road. Thanks again.

Dennis and Barbara Chemnitz

Kbvols

So, if it took half a dozen to fix an electrical failure - how many should it take to pop in a stained glass window?

The "Usual Cast of Characters" part deux

Caption Contest Challenge 2 ?

View attachment 30257

It's a "Revival" at the "Rally" .....what we have here is a screwdriver!! Do I hear an Amen?? Looks like a great time wish we could have been there. It truly is great to see folks helping each other.

dix36

As has been said...great rally. Tho we had the electrical problem, we enjoyed it all. Thanks to all the movers and shakers that planned it and made everything come off as smoothly as it did. Look out Goshen.....Here we come!