Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Roy and Sandy Boyd to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dr. Anthony F. Nelson and Mary Hackney & Mochelle and Tim Dorman to the north Texas chapter. We hope that all of them will come to the next north Texas chapter rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Gwlynda Irek & Mitch and Amy Poindexter to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in October in Athens Tx.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Sean and Cathie Trimble to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Sean and Cathie at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Hugh and Brenda Sparkman to the north Texas chapter. We would love to meet Hugh and Brenda at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Rodney and Carol Lilly to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Rodney and Carol at the next north Texas rally in Athens October 18-20th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Brenda and Marc Soules to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in Athen on October 18-20th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Melanie Barnett and Ryan Lyro to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas chapter rally in Athens.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michael Sisk & Roy Gray to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Michael & Roy at the next north Texas chapter rally in Athens on October 18-20th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Taylor and Amanda Painter to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Taylor and Amanda at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

lease help me welcome new members Craig and Erin Mason, Peter Lundsgaarde and Douglas Tuck to the north Texas rally. We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Dylan McClaugherty, Daniel and Sherri Torres, Nathan Kemp & Jeffrey Hatch to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kris White & Adam Mcjunkin to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kris & Adam at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Adam Dennick to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Adam at the north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Debra Alexander-Thornton and John Thornton & Debbie Jewell to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next north Texas rally in Athens on October 18-20th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Bob and Kim Sanders to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Bob and Kim at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phil and Etha Boudreaux to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas rally in Athens in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Cory and Andrea Brown to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next north Texas chapter rally in Athens in October.