What did you do to your camper today?

MagnoliaTom

Was wondering what to do with the stinky sewer hose, I went to the pipe store to look at installing a 5 or 6" pvc pipe under the unit to use as storage price was $135.00 seemed a little high to me so after a lot of thought and searching on line I came across a 5" pvc post it was about 8' long perfect length with the end caps the total cost was $36.00 and with it being square it made it easier to install on my 4100 cyclone since it had the leveling jacks I was able to use the frame work that is used for the scissor jacks behind the rear leveling jacks. I used the whole length of the post drilled holes to match the holes in the frame work for the scissor jacks installed a piece of flat metal 1"X 4 3/4" on the inside of the post drilled holes to match the ones in the post and it worked great. On the end caps that are made for the post I drilled a hole all the way through took 2 tent pegs cut them off about 3/4" wider than the outside dimension of the end caps drilled a small hole in the about 1/4" from the end and installed a clip pin. I also painted it black looks and works great..

You should add a pvc rain gutter to use as a "pull out". It also doubles as a hose support. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432687819.767257.jpg

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Was wondering what to do with the stinky sewer hose, I went to the pipe store to look at installing a 5 or 6" pvc pipe under the unit to use as storage price was $135.00 seemed a little high to me so after a lot of thought and searching on line I came across a 5" pvc post it was about 8' long perfect length with the end caps the total cost was $36.00 and with it being square it made it easier to install on my 4100 cyclone since it had the leveling jacks I was able to use the frame work that is used for the scissor jacks behind the rear leveling jacks. I used the whole length of the post drilled holes to match the holes in the frame work for the scissor jacks installed a piece of flat metal 1"X 4 3/4" on the inside of the post drilled holes to match the ones in the post and it worked great. On the end caps that are made for the post I drilled a hole all the way through took 2 tent pegs cut them off about 3/4" wider than the outside dimension of the end caps drilled a small hole in the about 1/4" from the end and installed a clip pin. I also painted it black looks and works great..

About the same that I did, but I also added a plastic gutter to put the sewer hose in and then pull the gutter in and out to get the sewer hose. A wooden dowel is in the end to give me a handle to pull it out. Works good. Have to work on the end cap to make it work. Haven't yet.. But will soon.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well my Olivea 42" TV died. I have had it longer than a lot of others that had an Olivea. So my cousin and I went shopping at Best Buy and they had a open box Samsung LED H8000 Series Curved Smart TV - 48” on sale. It fit in the opening in the back of the trailer with room to spare. I still have to get the trim adjusted an put back but it is lookin good...
Also added a speaker bar and base wireless speaker which gives me a better sound, similar to surround sound. About to blow you out of the trailer. Trevor runs for his dog cave up by the closet.

I hooked up my PS3 and put on my Sniper Elite and shot some bad guys.

BC

caissiel

Received new furnace motor today and had it installed by 3pm.
Nice to put away the electric heaters and be ready for the cold fall days.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Got the DISH service reactivated. Went to the grocery store and stocked up for our stay. Had our ceremonial pizza dinner at Vivio's and am now sitting here with an adult beverage watching the Tigers try to keep Oakland at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ready for Goshen....Washed and Waxed with Rejex the RV and Truck...
All the Arizona bugs are gone and looking forward to seeing what collects between here and Goshen....

brianlajoie

Pulled the trailer out of storage today and a new tire was 35 lbs low. Pumped it up and brought it home. Took off the tire and went to Goodyear. The good news is that the tire is fine. So is the valve. I didn't know I had a slow leak in the wheel. :( Now I get to call Tredit and see if I can get a new rim brfore I leave for Goshen. Luckily I bought a new tire for the spare.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ready for Goshen....Washed and Waxed with Rejex the RV and Truck...
All the Arizona bugs are gone and looking forward to seeing what collects between here and Goshen....

Wait until you get a load of those mid-western junebugs . . . about time for them to start aflyin'!

Those things can crack your windshield!

BLHFUN

They are already here. I took one to the helmet a few days ago that about knocked me out....😲

Mrsfish

Rejexed the front twice, 303'd the decals, maquire 66 on the sides. Wheels all shined up - getting ready for Goshen! This weekend - inside!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Rejexed the front twice, 303'd the decals, maquire 66 on the sides. Wheels all shined up - getting ready for Goshen! This weekend - inside!

Started doing the same. Man....42' is long. 20' at a time.

See ya in Goshen.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Finally broke down and replaced my spare towmax with a g614. Now I am completely done with those tires. Spare did look good for having never touched the ground. Lol.
Waiting till I get to goshen to have BC washed and waxed but would love to do my truck before we leave but rain has not cooperated. Rained again today till close to noon and then sun came out and humidity went up to near 100%. Lol

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
WhAt did I do AT my camper today? Put new line on my fishing poles. And BBQ'd some steaks and asparagus.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Almost had to get out the water-wings for our rig, but we forged the flood and moved to higher ground. Here's someone else's pic of the water rising at the entrance to our park. When we left, about an hour after this pic, it was even higher. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432793972.835105.jpg

sjs731

Just replaced the stock outside Jensen speakers with Alpine SPS-M600 because one of the stock speakers quit working. Night and day difference. I did have to add a 1/2" to the diameter of the holes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432823080.961167.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432823104.670428.jpg

Steve
2007 GMC Duramax/Allison
B&W Companion
2012 Sundance 3300CK