False advertisement

When buying your camper be sure to get help looking it over. Bought my first camper a 2022 trail runner brand new off the lot and was told it had a heated underbelly from the manufacturer and had it on all my build sheets. But during texas freeze I had my tanks freeze and Inspected my heater to find out that I was lied to and my camper was never built with the heater underbelly but the manufacturer sure did get my money for the upgrade. While talking to heartland to try and get some reimbursement for lost wages after just spending 40k on a canper having to take it back to the dealer twice to fix it. I was told that it's my responsibility to get it to and from the dealership to fix their mistakes. And that they can't do anything to help me

No doubting you or downplaying your situation, I feel awful for you! But there seems to be a lot of confusion about "heated underbelly". You do know that it simply means that there are heat ducts aimed towards the underbelly and not heat pads on the tanks, right?

No doubting you or downplaying your situation, I feel awful for you! But there seems to be a lot of confusion about "heated underbelly". You do know that it simply means that there are heat ducts aimed towards the underbelly and not heat pads on the tanks, right?
Yes I understand that. I'm a hvac technician and I had to fight with them for a month to even have them add the belly duct. When I bought the camper it was only 2 ducts on the furnace. One pointed to the bedroom and one under the dinette. Nothing going to the underbelly

Yes I understand that. I'm a hvac technician and I had to fight with them for a month to even have them add the belly duct. When I bought the camper it was only 2 ducts on the furnace. One pointed to the bedroom and one under the dinette. Nothing going to the underbelly
Oh wow, that’s not good 😬