Where is my Toilet vent?

Jimmy

I want to install a Cyclone plumbing vent on my toilet vent pipe, I am not sure which vent pipe on the roof is for the toilet. There are three vents in the same area above the toilet, Two are side by side and the other is toward the door side. Thanks for the help.
[h=1][/h]

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Take a look at this thread link.....worked for me. And you will find out if your DW is a good sport :rolleyes:

Lance

Cyclone Vent Thread

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Take a look at this thread link.....worked for me. And you will find out if your DW is a good sport :rolleyes:

Lance

Cyclone Vent Thread
I didn't even have to follow your link and I got a good chuckle. I know exactly what you're thinking. I was thinking the exact same thing.:cool:

rebootsemi

I also started to chuckle as soon as I saw the link, but I had to check just to make sure, I still think it was funny.

Rickhansen

The toilet itself is not vented as there is no trap, but the holding tanks are. If you look behind the utility wall you should be able to visually see the placement of the vent pipes and figure it out. Another idea is to drain your tanks and insert a garden hose into one of the roof vents and see which tank has water running through it by closing the gate valves one at a time.