Wooden blocks?

SLO

Some of those look like cinder blocks. They don't work very good from first hand experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogie

Yikes! You wouldn't get me inside that thing.

Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw depicting famous last words on a grave stone. It said...."Hey...Watch This!".

Jv75353

Getting in it might be safer than the vertical transition from towable to as shown! Now that would be something to see.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
A reasonable individual would have stopped part way and figured out a safer way I would hope...

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

mlpeloquin

This reminds me of Forest Gump - Stupid is as stupid does! Just waiting for one big law suit waiting to happen if it doesn't hold. If his insurance carrier saw this, he would not be insured! This has to be Photoshop picture.

danemayer

Look at the shadows. Just the shadow from the tongue would be quite a bit of work in Photoshop. And notice the shims under the blocks. There's quite a bit of detail that would take quite a bit of effort in Photoshop.

- - - Updated - - -

id like to see a video of backing it up that hill

I was wondering about unhitching and getting it set up on those blocks. And getting it off the blocks again.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
It looks like the Lateral leveling blocks are working as advertised, good thing I got a set for my trailer!:rolleyes:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well now I gotta wonder too. I wonder why the door and awning are on the wrong side of the trailer.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder no more. All my questions have been answered, now I have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Peace
Dave