16.6 volts to Unity X2 trouble shooting

I have a 2020 Cyclone 4007 and the Unity X2 controller for everything faulted for excessive voltage. I tested the power to it and sure enough it is getting 16.6. After poking around I disconnected from shore power and it went back to normal.
LCI tech support told me to disconnect the solar unit, which I thought I had by disconnected the controller from the battery. The battery tested fine before and after so a couple of questions.

How do I completely disconnect the solar if it is in fact routing directly to the grid?
Is this a converter issue?
Where is the converter in this model to test it?

wdk450

I have heard of converters doing the overvoltage issue before. Not familiar with solar setups, but things going back to normal after disconnecting from shore power (solar wasn't disconnected at the same time?) is the big pointer to the converter/battery charger for me.
Maybe call Heartland Service for converter location.

Maybe call Heartland Service for converter location.
Thanks for the response. Heartland keeps cutting the call off when transferred to tech support or not answering at all which is why I was hoping to catch someone on here that new the answers. The dealer is no help either, they want to send a tech out but I am pretty sure this is something I can handle myself.

Update, something under the coach electrical caught fire, I am hoping we caught it in time and got everything shut off. Heartland is completely unresponsive. The service advisor from the dealership is trying to help.

danemayer

Update, something under the coach electrical caught fire, I am hoping we caught it in time and got everything shut off. Heartland is completely unresponsive. The service advisor from the dealership is trying to help.
If something caught fire, you need someone local to figure out what happened. No one is going to be able to help you long distance.