2007 Fall Houston, Texas Rally - planned (Oct. 19-21 - details here)

jayc

Legendary Member
We'd love to have some Dallasites come down to Houston for the rally, iefpro01....The more the merrier.

I met a couple from Brenham this weekend with their new Bighorn 3500. I hope that they will also be joining us at the rally.

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Just figured it out.

OK, after much looking and appointment juggling it looks like I've got a tentative schedule worked out. I think you can count me in for the Houston rally. Of course lots can happen between now and then, but save me a space. If anything should come up in the meantime I'll let you know as far as I can in advance.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hi,

We've order our 3600RL two weeks ago, and will be back to our RV lot in Aransas Pass by the first of October. We would really like to attend this rally and get to meet as many Heartland Owners as possible. Can we be added to the list?

jayc

Legendary Member
Absolutely kakampers, I'll add you to the list. We're going to have a great time at our first Houston rally!

waccajs

Texian
2007 Fall Houston Rally

My wife and I are ready to make reservations. Do we make our own or go thru you? Please let us know. Thanks, WaccajsNone

jbeletti

waccajs,

You call the CG directly, then post a note here for jayc and he'll add your name to the tally of names he is keeping. Go back to post 6 in this thread and click on the Rally Website link in that post. On the 2007 Rally website, you'll see more detail and the number to the CG. Have fun.

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jay,

Just wanted to let you know that we made our reservation today for the rally. We will be coming in on the 18th, so if you need any help with anything let us know.

Ken and Kathy

jayc

Legendary Member
When you contact the park to make reservations, be sure to tell them that you want to be in with the Heartland group. I have reserved a block of sites and plan to give the information on when everyone is planning to arrive a few days before the rally. That way there won't be any confusion.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I would like to attend the Houston Rally. We're scheduled to be in Corpus by Nov 1st. We also want to visit the Grand Canyon on our way south this year. I'm pretty sure we can get to Houston in time for the rally. we'll probably leave Wisconsin late September.
What do you think would be the latest date we could confirm and get a site? Thanks.

jayc

Legendary Member
Ray,
Right now, I have plenty of sites reserved. I will pencil you in, and a week or so before the rally, you can let me know if you are going to be able to make it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
jayc said:
Ray,
Right now, I have plenty of sites reserved. I will pencil you in, and a week or so before the rally, you can let me know if you are going to be able to make it.

Thanks for the reply. We will let you know for sure late in September or early October. At this point we are planning on attending. When we confirm, we will send a deposit if required. Thanks Again.:D

waccajs

Texian
jayc, We made reservations at Rayfords Crossing for the rally weekend. Please add our info as attendees. We will see you there. We are really excited about meeting you guys and learning more about our little home on wheels.

Wm M and Carolyn Schuette
New Ulm, TX
01 Doge 2500 and 06 Bighorn 3200RL

Last edited:

jayc

Legendary Member
Wm. and Caroly, I got you on the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Houston.

jayc

Legendary Member
Ok Eduardo, see you then.

Some time in September, I'll start a post on the rally potluck meal for Saturday night. I'm going to see if I can get the park to do a breakfast for us, either pancakes or biscuits and gravy.