2007 Fall Houston, Texas Rally - planned (Oct. 19-21 - details here)

jayc

Legendary Member
I'm glad that everyone had a good time. I had a great time and am looking forward to next time. Who knows, we may all want to get together sooner than next fall?

jbeletti

Sounds like a SW Regional Spring Rally to me Jay :eek:

You're the man. Say the word and you can make it happen.

Jim :)

Tom of Ypsi

We had a great time at the rally and we want to thank everyone that was involved in putting this together. We met a bunch of great Heartland product owners and hopefully we can all meet again one day. We really enjoyed ourselves and hoping we can make next years rally. The campground, Rayford Crossing, is a great place, friendly staff, wonderful owners and thanks to Jay and Stella we are staying another week to enjoy they chili cook off next week. Hope everyone takes care and safe travels and hopefully we will see each and every Heartland owner in the future.

sjrellis

Tom, If you have time in the week there are some cool things to do in the area. Right off the top of my head is the prison Museum in Hunstville (just 45 minutes north). There is also (as morbid as it sounds) another really cool museum and that is a funeral museum. It is just off 1960 at Ella, I believe. If you come into The Woodlands, there is great shopping at Market Street and 2 theatres. There may be a concert at the Pavilion (the symphony plays for free). Let me know if ya'll need something to fill your time and I'll tell you whatever I missed.

ps...nice to talk with you yesterday.

jbeletti

Rally Pictures Posted in Web Album

Hey all of you SW Regional Rally attendees, want to see your picture online?

Here's a link to a web album of images that Christina Seaman and I took. Thanks so much Christina. I think 8 out of 10 of these were yours!

If anyone would like their picture removed, not problem at all. Just drop me a PM or email.

If anyone else took pictures and feels they can add to what is already online, please email them to me at jim@beletti.com. Use full resolution on the emailed images please. Even if you have to send them in a couple of batches.

Thanks.

dodge2500

Thanks

I want to thank everyone that was at the rally. My wife and I had a great time. Jay,Jim, and Ray you all did a great job. We will be there next year and already thinking of going to Branson. Thanks again.

osims

bsims
We just arrived home, talked all the way about the GREAT time we had and all the great new friends we have. Were in for Branson and anytime Jay wants to do something else.

We got back this afternoon and had a great time with all the other Heartland Owners also with the new Hearland owner that got his order in at the rally. It was very informative, learn a lot. See you next year at the Houston rally and at Branson

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Many thanks to Jay, Stella, Jim, Ray, and Rayford Crossing for a fun rally. We met so many people with such good taste (Heartland) and made many friends. See you in Branson.

waccajs

Texian
Great weekend

This was by far the best group of people who came together as strangers, and made such an impact on others within such a short period of time. My wife and I truly had a great weekend at Rayfords Crossing at our first rally. I really enjoyed the walk around and looking at the different innovative ideas that so many have come up with to make their trailers unique. Some of which, I am planning on adding to our unit. I also would be remiss if I didn't commend Camperland Trailer Sales in Conroe, TX for the services provided on our unit. Thanks go out to Heartland for their support. Thanks Jayc for putting this together.

cflannigan

BDC Manager
2007 Heartland Owners Rally Spring Texas

Hello Everyone,

This is Chris Flannigan with Camping World of Houston. I just wanted to thank everyone for having me out at the rally this past weekend. I had a lot of fun and received a lot of constructive criticism that I got to pass along throughout our dealership. We are working hard to make improvements in our service department and have come along way since this store first opened. Willie Harris, our Master Certified Technician who came out with me, would also like to thank you for having him. I am going to try and twist my managers arm to let me join all of you up in Missouri for the national rally next summer. Thanks again and keep me updated if there are any other gatherings going on nearby.