2011 Rushmore wall and faucet problems

jjwink

The wall near the fan and thermostat controls seems to be coming apart. When we push on it it it will move in and out. Has anyone else had a problem with this wall?
Also the handle on the kitchen faucet came partially off. It looks like there should be a set screw to keep it in place. However we do not see a way to get it back on.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Cant help with the wall, but there should be, as you suspect, a set screw on the faucet handle.
Look at the bottom of the handle. There is probably a small rubber plug. remove it and the set screw should be there.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi jjwink,

We also have a 2011 Rushmore. The wall on which the thermostat is mounted is pretty thin material. I'd suspect the curvature gives it some of its strength. I haven't tried pushing on ours, but I have no doubt that it would flex a bit.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave is right! The plug is a little red/blue plastic thingy. Just pry it out and tighten up the handle with an Allen wrench. Make sure the set screw is centered or it will come loose again.

jnbhobe

We have a curved wall in our Bighorn out side the bathroom, its not a strong wall, light, speaker, and Fantastic fan switches are all mounted on it.