2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
To Jim Beretti:
I have questions on the procedure for ordering a new Big Country at the rally.
We are seriously thinking about a 2018 Big Country 3560SS.
Who would the dealer be?
Does it have to be ordered at the rally, or is there a before or after rally period where you can order?
What discounts do we as Club members receive, from dealer, Heartland or both at the rally?
Could a rally special for disc brakes & independent suspension from MorRyde be included through the dealer if offered?
Lot's of questions I would like answered beforehand so I know who to talk to when I arrive.

Thanks Jim in advance for your guidance.

Hockster

Gary, That is where I ordered my 3560SS from and believe they gave me a fair deal. They were also great to work with as far as the few minor warranty items we had. Look forward to seeing you two in Goshen

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Dan:
I just changed my email address because I was not receiving email from the forum using the other.

Gary:
That will be easy then.. to many passwords to remember... BTW How have you been doing... be good to see you in June...

Thanks guys..

BC

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok.. have another question.. I have registered for previous rallys but I don't remember the password I used. It may be the one for the forum but I am not sure. Will this be a problem...

BC

You will create a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenoJim

2/22/17 I just received an email from Heartland to refer to the Owner Site to register for Onsite Warranty Service for the Goshen Rally, can anyone tell me how to schedule this Warranty Service work during the Rally?

porthole

Retired
Keep working on it Bob, you need the forum email you use to log in to the registration page besides your password.

Pretty sure this is why the emails came out early this year, so everyone can see it and have a week to get ready.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
2/22/17 I just received an email from Heartland to refer to the Owner Site to register for Onsite Warranty Service for the Goshen Rally, can anyone tell me how to schedule this Warranty Service work during the Rally?

I don't think it's activated yet, but there should be a link to a form you would fill out. It is NOT onsite warranty service. This is to have two complimentary minor service items done at your site during the rally, and you don't have to be under warranty. Stressing MINOR items. I don't believe they work on any appliances.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
If you are, check your email address when you signed up. Did you change it?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

RenoJim

I don't think it's activated yet, but there should be a link to a form you would fill out. It is NOT onsite warranty service. This is to have two complimentary minor service items done at your site during the rally, and you don't have to be under warranty. Stressing MINOR items. I don't believe they work on any appliances.

Thank you its always interesting with the conflicting I fo you get.

danemayer

For anyone who didn't get the Heartland Email regarding the rally, the email contains a link to check your email. A forum login is required to use the link.

Forum/Club Email Address (same address we used to send you this email)
When registering for the rally, this is the email address we're using for Club Member validation
Follow this link to confirm the Email Address your using in the Forum/Club (requires forum login)

It also includes the following information about service work. Notice that you have to register first. Signing up for the work comes later.

MINOR RALLY SERVICE WORK
Heartland RVs will be performing minor rally service work during rally week. You will need to sign-up for this in advance, sometime after you register for the rally but prior to May 1
Follow this link for more information on Minor Rally Service Work and for the link to sign-up

RenoJim

E
Yes, we are active members, and no, our email address has not changed.

Have you received any Heartland Owners emails?

if not then check your Spam and Junk Folders and see if it's there or call Julie Hancock the Heartland Owner Club Manager 336-446-9462.

jbeletti

Keep working on it Bob, you need the forum email you use to log in to the registration page besides your password.

Pretty sure this is why the emails came out early this year, so everyone can see it and have a week to get ready.

Duane is right - we learn each year and what we learned last year is that it's a bad idea to send an email out the moment registration is opened. So this year, we sent it out 1-week before registration opens, allowing everyone to prepare and have the registration link in advance.

Here's a link to a copy of the email that went out.

Bob got all squared away yesterday. He'd changed his email address and could not log into the forum. As an anti-hacking measure, many online services require a confirmation anytime the email address is changed. Bob was able to go to his previous email system and click the confirmation link in the email sent to him by the forum system.

Bob changed his email address in an effort to use one that he can get emails from RegOnline from. It's possible the IP address of mail server used used by RegOnline (our rally registration system) is blacklisted by some email providers.

jbeletti

Bob....it is you forum password.

Hi Garry - in fact, if 2017 Goshen is not the first national rally an attendee has been to, then some of their info will be stored in the system. And the password they used in RegOnline may not be the same they use with the forum. In fact, these days, RegOnline is enforcing a hardened password for anyone setting up a new one.

So - anyone on March 1 that tries to register for the rally should use the password they've used in the past for that system. Do a forgot password if needed to reset yours and be aware of the new password requirements:

• Registration Password
    If you’ve used this registration process for past Goshen rallies, then you may have a password in this system. Note that the password might not be the same password you’re using on the Forum. It just depends on what you set it up as. For all first-time Goshen rally attendees, you will be asked to create a password. The password you choose to use does not have to match what you use on the forum.
    Note: The system does force specific requirements for new password. Please note that when creating a new one in this system, it requires the following:
    – Minimum of 8 characters
    – At least one character from three of the following four sets: lower-case, upper-case, numeric and special characters

Status
Not open for further replies.