6 point level jacks won't hold memory

Gerald l

What will cause the lipid hydraulic jacks to lose memory every time you go camping have to do it manually to get it level

wdk450

Maybe your battery voltage is going low during storage.

Here is a link to a bunch of Lippert guides for different landing gear systems from our forum library. Maybe you need to call Lippert for advice.

Roller4tan

After levelling, do you do a manual calibration? I don't remember the procedure offhand but it should be in the TOOLS section of this forum. This should get it to remember your level.

LBR

Download the Lippert Now app...it has the entire process for calibrating your jacks.

Gerald l

Calibrating the jacks is not the problem I have to do that every time I go camping and you shouldn't have to do that

Roller4tan

Then it's possible one or both of your sensors have come loose. Depending on you rig the front maybe near the center of the battery compartment and the rear centered behind the rear axle or in between them above the coroplast..

Gerald l

What was wrong was the rear sensor is just laying under the camper not attached and bouncing around I glued it front to back like The arrow said to the bottom of the undercarriage will that be sufficient there's nowhere to mount it above it is a freshwater tank or should it have been mounted from the factory but it was just throwed up under there on the undercarriage I guess it's just how sorry they build campers and don't care

Gerald l

I did not that's a good idea I only glued it to the underbelly won't know if that works till I drive the camper down the road