Air conditioner/fireplace switch

Hi everyone,
I made the mistake of buying a camper at a national RV store. When I purchased the camper, the switch that directs power between the a/c and fireplace did not work. It’s coming on two years later and the switch has not been replaced so I am wondering where could I purchase the switch so I no longer have to deal this dealer. I own a 2022 Heartland Mallard M260. Thanks.

I recently bought a 2023 Mallard by heartland. My A/C is on different circuits not with the fireplace. One issue I had was the main power switch to the fireplace wouldn’t work but ran good with the remote.

wdk450

Look for markings on the switch, and websearch those markings. Can you post photos of the switch still in place, or better yet removed from mountings?

I would guess from my experience that this would be a DPDT (Double Pole Double Throw) 2 position switch switching both the hot and neutral wires to the fireplace and the Air Conditioner. With those size amperage loads it could be a 15 amp AC switch, but I would be more comfortable with a 20 amp or greater. You have yet to tell us the style - Toggle switch (like a wall light switch), or rocker switch or something else.

Last edited: