Antenna for booster wiring

We have a Landmark Key Largo 2014. We purchased a Weeboost and antenna. Looking for ideas on how to mount the antenna on the outside of the RV. Places maybe where you were able to run the wiring to the outside?
Our antenna is the new the 4G-OTR Antenna Truck Edition .

Last edited by a moderator:

wdk450

Looking at an image of the Weeboost system with antenna online, I see that this is a trucker's mirror mount antenna. The clamp with the transmission coax is made to attach to a tubular support on a semi truck mirror. You might mount it to the roof ladder, but permanently mounting the antenna at trailer roof height can cause bridge/tree clearance issues going down the road.

I have a triangular-shaped yagi antenna for my cell amplifier, and came up with 2 - 10 foot pieces of different sized conduit that telescope inside of each other. I use a hose clamp setup to secure the extension, and stand up the entire mast on the inside lip of my desk slide. I use C clamps to attach the mast to the slideout lip while set-up. The collapsed mast fits on the floor at the dresser end of my bed when traveling.