Auto levelers on new Big Horns

pocapt

Does anyone know how much is auto levers installed when you order a new Big Horn. I am looking at buying one this spring. Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Pocapt and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to gather and share information about our rigs.
I don't know how much the Level-Up system costs when you order a new rig, but I will say that I have it and wont be without it.
Your dealer should be able to give you that information. And typically when you order a new rig the retail price of the system will be in the MSRP. You should then be able to negotiate a lower price off the MSRP.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

donr827

I have a BH 3500RL on order with the 6 point leveling system. The retail price for the leveling system was $3,589.
Don

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I ordered the Level Up system on my 2012 Key Largo. The dealer cost was $1600 and worth every penny. I love it. Ken

debron9111

I ordered the Level Up system on my 2012 Key Largo. The dealer cost was $1600 and worth every penny. I love it. Ken

Did you purchase an extended warranty due to the cost to repair or replace the Level UP system in the future? We saw it at an RV show and want to eventually buy the Key Largo. Have you used it on a site that is extremely unlevel?

Thanks!

Ron & Debbie
2012 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
2004 Ford Expy
2014: Key Largo ??

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot speak for Krhyde but I do know that if your site is way off level it may fault out. I think, but not sure, that if you are off by 4* or more, that is the cut off. But...you will still be able to level. What you would need to do is cheat a little bit by manually raising the low side and then hitting "Auto Level".
I do know one guy that stores his next to his garage and the site is way off level. His Landmark sits all winter with two tires off the ground.

Peace
Dave